Beschreibung des Verlags:
Thermoplastic elastomers are one of the fastest growing material groups.
They can be processed like thermoplastics but their properties are close to those of vulcanized elastomers.
New products, new processing techniques, new properties, and new applications have developed since the publication of the 2nd edition.
All these developments are reflected in the new edition of this well-established standard work.
A unique and comprehensive, up-to-date guide to all scientific and technical aspects of thermoplastic elastomers - indispensable for everyone working in this field.
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane Elastomers
- Styrenic Thermoplastic Elastomers
- Research on Anionic Triblock Copolymers
- Polyolefin-Based Thermoplastic Elastomers
- Thermoplastic Elastomers Based on Halogen-Containing Polyolefins
- Thermoplastic Elastomers Based on Dynamically Vulcanized
- Elastomer-Thermoplastic Blends
- Thermoplastic Polyether Ester Elastomers
- Thermoplastic Elastomers Based on Polyamides
- Ionomeric Thermoplastic Elastomers: Early Research-Surlyn® and Related - Polymers
- Research on Ionomeric Systems
- Thermoplastic Elastomers by Carbocationic Polymerization
- Macromonomers as Precursors for Thermoplastic Elastomers
- Thermoplastic Elastomers by Controlled/Living Radical Polymerization
- Block Copolymer Thermodynamics: Theory and Experiment
- Thermoplastic Interpenetrating Networks
- Polyacrylate-Based Thermoplastic Elastomers
- Order-Disorder Transition in Block Polymers
- Applications of Thermoplastic Elastomers
Authors: Geoffrey Holden, Hans R. Kricheldorf, Roderic P. Quirk
Buchangaben: 3. Auflage, 08/2004 558 Seiten, Fester Einband